A Best Small Company To Work For!
In March 2013, Project One were again recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Best Small Companies to Work For. This is the third consecutive occasion that Project One has received this award.
Why does our team love working for Project One?
According to the Sunday Times, people working for Best Companies like Project One told them that they think they are in dynamic and fulfilling places to work, where their contribution is valued and makes a difference.
Setting each other up for success is really important to us at Project One, so we were delighted to top the survey results for how well departments work together, with a positive score of 92%. Project One was also one of the highest-ranked organisations in the area of Fair Deal, which rates the overall package of salary and benefits.
At Project One, we believe that the inspiring quality of their workplace culture is not just an add-on benefit: it’s a crucial ingredient for competitiveness and sustainable growth.
This is the 13th annual ranking of the cream of Britain’s motivated workforces, and is now well established as the most penetrating and extensive research into employee engagement carried out in this country.
“Congratulations to all the organisations in this year’s Sunday Times Best Companies lists. You have set the benchmark for workplace excellence.” Dominic O’Connell, Business Editor for The Sunday Times
The Sunday Times benchmarks companies on eight key areas:
- Leadership: How employees feel about the head of the company and its senior managers.
- Wellbeing: How staff feel about the stress, pressure and the balance between their work and home duties.
- Giving something back: How much companies are thought by their staff to put back into society generally and the local community.
- Personal growth: To what extent staff feel they are stretched and challenged by their job.
- My manager: How staff feel towards their immediate boss and day-to-day managers.
- My company: Feelings about the company people work for as opposed to the people they work with.
- My team: How staff feel about their immediate colleagues.
- Fair deal: How happy the workforce is with their pay and benefits.
This year, a total of 896 businesses registered to take part to find the best employers in Britain. Project One ranked 27th in the ‘Best Small Companies’ category.
09 March 2013