These are unprecedented times for our country which are putting additional demands on Public Sector bodies.
- Front-line NHS hospitals responding to the increased demand of critically ill patients
- Supporting NHS services attempting to meet increased requirements for equipment, such as PPE and ICU beds, to meet this demand
- Police managing law and order within the emergency measures that have been put in place
- The FCO and other agencies responding to the need to repatriate UK citizens from abroad
- Central government departments, such as HMRC, stepping up to the plate to implement new processes and systems to underpin the range of government support schemes that have been put in place.
All of this places significant pressure on the continued delivery of vital change and transformation plans across Government and the wider Public Sector. Download our information pack to learn about our approach and experience in managing this kind of complex change in this sector.