42nd in the Sunday Times Top 100
In February 2016, Project One were recognised, for the fourth consecutive time, by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, ranking at number 42 in the Top 100 list.
According to the Sunday Times, people working for Best Companies like Project One told them that they think they are in dynamic and fulfilling places to work, where their contribution is valued and makes a difference.
Managing Director, Ian Hellens, said, “At Project One, our culture and values are what sets us apart and we are so proud to have been named one of the Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For; and for the fourth consecutive time.
“We are always striving to be the best company we can for our clients and our team and we will use the survey results from this year to help us continue to do so.”
This is the 16th annual ranking of Sunday Times Top 100, and is now well established as the most penetrating and extensive research into employee engagement carried out in this country.
The list ranks Britain’s best companies to work for based a number of criteria:
- Leadership: How employees feel about the head of the company and its senior managers.
- Wellbeing: How staff feel about the stress, pressure and the balance between their work and home duties.
- Giving something back: How much companies are thought by their staff to put back into society generally and the local community.
- Personal growth: To what extent staff feel they are stretched and challenged by their job.
- My manager: How staff feel towards their immediate boss and day-to-day managers.
- My company: Feelings about the company people work for as opposed to the people they work with.
- My team: How staff feel about their immediate colleagues.
- Fair deal: How happy the workforce is with their pay and benefits.
This year, a total of 1336 businesses registered to take part to find the best employers in Britain. Project One ranked 42 in the ‘Best Small Companies’ category.
26 February 2016