Are you looking for a different work experience?
We want you to do amazing things every day for a company in which every job is a big job. We want you to feel like you can always do the right thing for your customers, unburdened by unnecessary bureaucracy, overbearing management or internal politics. We want you to realise the full potential of your talent, helping to make one of the UK’s Best Companies even better as you do. If that sounds like your cup of tea, then read on…
We are Project One, the UK’s change leaders. We work with some of the world’s largest organisations to make incredible change happen: leading business transformation from strategic intent to business results. We are growing significantly and need outstanding Programme Directors, Programme Managers and Change Leaders across the UK to support our large base of FTSE 100 and equivalent customers in making their business transformation initiatives happen.
We employ outstanding people who fit in but stand out; people who are team players with a ‘can do’ mindset and determination to help our clients succeed. Our rigorous recruitment process places emphasis on ability, experience, attitude and commitment – this powerful combination makes us different.
No matter where we perform our assignments, our consultants focus on:
- Impact. Shaping and managing critical change, translating business challenges into results. Applying our skills, experience and leadership style to get the job done, often in challenging environments.
- Client success. Working closely with our clients to understand what is really important to them, offering points of view and advice and supporting them to be successful. Not just ‘doing a job’ but being absolutely committed to their goals and constantly exceeding expectations.
- Teamwork. Making an active contribution to the Project One team, promoting teamwork and team spirit at every opportunity.
Our expectations are high. You will need to have an extensive and proven track record of:
- Working at Programme Director and Programme Manager level with experience of influencing and challenging Board level executives.
- Successful delivery of challenging business and IT change, with experience of all stages of the life cycle from shaping the case for change to implementation and driving out benefits.
- Bringing clarity and direction to complex challenges, making things happen, working at pace and achieving results through practical actions.
- Solid consulting experience and strong blue chip background with experience of working with major consultancies.
- A deep understanding of blue chip FTSE 100 companies, with a considerable awareness of the corporate environment.
- We work in many sectors, including financial services, utilities, retail, telecommunications and media, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals. Whilst we focus more on a deep understanding of change to get the job done, experience and knowledge of these markets is a real advantage.
You will also need:
- Real drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude with a genuine desire to help clients be successful.
- Flexibility to work across the UK, and Internationally if desired.
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and exciting company, helping some of the UK’s most ambitious organisations to change, thrive and grow.
- The freedom to focus on your client’s success without distractions from internal career structures, excessive administration and sales targets.
- A highly collaborative team where staying in touch and contributing to each other’s success is really important, along with regular events to catch up and have fun!
- A competitive compensation package that is fair, transparent and directly related to your own performance.
- Private healthcare for your family and you, life insurance, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and an employee assistance programme.
- Opportunity to balance holiday with reward.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact our Recruitment Partners, Chloe Daintith and Jessica Lopes, at firstname.lastname@example.org