Account Directors – ‘Big Data’ and ‘Data Governance Strategy’
Permanent Full Time
Base plus bonus, £200K-£215K
2 months ago
We are looking for highly experienced Account Directors to join our UK wide team with a focus on ‘Data Governance Strategy’ and ‘Big Data’ to shape, build and grow our newly formed Digital Information Service line, enabling us to lead and deliver business-critical transformation programmes for our FTSE 100 customers.
Multi-sector experience gained in Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Telco, Utilities and Financial Services (Retail Banking & Insurance) is highly compatible.
Who you are:
- An industry leading ‘Big Data’ or ‘Data Governance’ expert with renowned market credibility and a strong network
- You should currently advise on information strategy
- A clear communicator with the ability to not only assist clients with their current challenges but also develop new business opportunities
- You hold a gravitas and have flexibility to work at senior levels across all industry sectors with a detailed personal knowledge in one of more industry sector
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and are able to grow a significant team of skilled professionals whilst making an outstanding first and lasting impression with colleagues and clients
- You hold an open and engaging approach to leadership and management with the team purpose and morale a top priority
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
We can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
Real experience and expertise is valued at Project One, and the way we work means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy. You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out to deliver the best result.
In February 2016, we were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
We’re going places and we’d love you to join us on our journey.
Base salary plus bonus, up to £225K pa, plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance.