Change and Transformation Consultant – UK Wide
Base salary plus bonus, OTE £140K – £160K+ pa
3 weeks ago
At Project One, we are Change Experts. We are one of the fastest growing independent change consultancies in the UK and are proud to have been named a Leading UK Management Consultancy by the Financial Times.
We work with many of the UK’s leading organisations, across multiple sectors, to deliver transformational and business-critical change, at scale. Most of our programmes having £multi-million budgets and all our consultants have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience leading and delivering these major programmes of change.
The current economic climate has resulted in an increase of organisations requesting urgent support to help them survive and most importantly thrive, as we emerge from lockdown. With this in mind, and considering our healthy forthcoming pipeline of opportunities, we are looking for excellent consultants to join our team.
Why work for us?
Working for Project One is refreshingly different. We have a positive culture based on strong values, fairness, mutual respect and collaboration. At the core of our team, there is a genuine desire to help each other achieve the best results possible for our customers.
We are at the cutting-edge of change, translating strategic ambitions into clear change programmes; ensuring change is set-up for success and remains on track, delivering the required outcomes; improving organisation’s change capability, to suit their future business needs and delivering the foundations that will drive a digital strategy.
Your experience really counts at Project One; we’ll trust you to do your job and we won’t pigeon-hole you either. Getting together to celebrate success, in addition to rewarding and recognising high performance, is something we love to do.
We actively evolve our business around our people and are proud to have been recognised by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Medium-Sized Workplaces in 2020, in addition to being named a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing. Both awards were based on feedback from our team, which makes them even more special to us.
What are the expectations on our Consulting Team?
Project One’s expectations on the business, our Leadership Team and our consultants were developed by members of our Consulting Team and capture what is important to us all. They define how we all contribute to the business and how Project One works as an organisation for its people. Now forming part of our ways of working, they apply to all of us, all the time. We must be fair to one another and ensure we all adopt them equally. So, what are the expectations on our Consulting Team? They will; demonstrate outstanding professional conduct; produce consistent, excellent delivery; contribute to the growth of Project One; and be invested in the success of Project One.
What do we look for?
- A proven track record of leading and delivering major change programmes is essential, ideally with experience of undertaking programme assurance reviews and programme recovery
- Proven experience of C-level consulting and client-side working, ideally gained at a Big 4 consultancy
- In addition, we are particularly interested in subject matter expertise in Digital, Agile and ERP
- Evidence of managing multiple business streams and most or all parts of the programme lifecycle
- Experience of directing large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholder arrangements, including third-parties
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- Multi-sector experience e.g. FS, Telco, Retail, FMCG, Utilities, Manufacturing and Public Sector is ideal.
Who will you be?
- A clear communicator with the confidence to engage at all levels, from C-suite to workstream leads
- You lead from the front, build great relationships and make an outstanding first and lasting impression
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Passionate about change and driven to exceed your customers’ expectations
- We work across the UK and globally, so you’ll need to have full location flexibility and be comfortable working away from home as required.
Base salary plus bonus, OTE £140K – £160K+ pa; flexible holidays up to 40 days; comprehensive private healthcare; health cash plan; pension scheme including salary sacrifice options; life assurance.