Programme Manager, Change Capability
Full time permanent
Base plus utilisation bonus, OTE £140K-£160K+
3 weeks ago
Programme Managers, Change Capability
Are you an experienced Programme Manager / Director who wants to lead on major transformation programmes for FTSE 100 customers? Do you want to work alongside like-minded individuals and deliver real change?
We’re looking for Programme Managers with experience of transforming change and IT functions, to help our customers build change capability that improves their ability to deliver real business value.
About Project One:
Working for Project One is refreshingly different.
We have a fantastic team of experienced change leaders in the UK, and we operate with honesty, integrity, independence, and are trusted by our customers to make a real difference.
We work with many of the UK’s leading organisations, across multiple sectors, to deliver transformational and business-critical change, at scale, with most of our programmes having £multi-million budgets.
All our consultants have 15-20 years of experience of leading and delivering on major programmes of change, and work on challenging and varied assignments, across a range of industries and customers.
What we look for:
- Great track record of leading large scale, complex business & IT enabled transformation programmes
- Experience of defining new operating models and implementing change oversight to deliver change
- C-level consulting and client-side working, ideally gained at a Big 4 consultancy
- Evidence of managing multiple business streams and most or all parts of the programme lifecycle
- Experience of directing large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes
- Management of multiple and complex stakeholder arrangements, including third-parties
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- Multi-sector experience gained in FS, Telco, Retail, FMCG, Utilities, Manufacturing, or Public Sector
Who you are:
- A clear communicator with the confidence to engage at all levels, from C-suite to workstream leads
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Passionate about change and driven to exceeding your customers’ expectations
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
What we can offer you:
- Our specialist, high impact teams engage directly with senior leaders
- We share a genuine desire to help each other achieve the best result for our customers
- You’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your customers need
- A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect
- Your experience really counts, and you won’t be pigeon-holed
- The support of a truly collaborative team which means no pointy elbows
- Regular company social events to celebrate success, reward and recognise high performance
- Base salary plus utilisation bonus, OTE £140K – £160K+ pa,
- Flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance