Programme Director, Change Capability, IT Transformation, Operating Models
Full time permanent
Base plus bonus, OTE £130K-£180K
4 weeks ago
We’re looking for Programme Directors with experience of transforming change and IT functions, to support our ‘Enabling Change’ service proposition, and help our customers improve their change capability.
Enabling Change is about getting to the heart of how our customers deliver change and working with them to transform how they sponsor, lead, plan, resource and deliver strategic value to their businesses.
Whether it’s responding to Digital, gearing up to deliver a large programme of transformation, or becoming more agile, we help our customers build a fit-for-purpose change capability that is sustainable and delivers the value their business needs.
What are we looking for?
- Proven consulting experience, gained at a top-tier UK consultancy, with delivery drive and capability
- A proven track record of leading and delivering large, complex Business / IT transformation programmes
- Proven ability to shape vision and future status of an organisation’s Change TOM, capability and oversight
- Experience of transforming change and IT functions including leadership, delivery, planning, or support
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering improvements in at least two of the following areas:
- Change operating model
- Defining/implementing TOMs to drive consistency and reuse in delivering change/IT services
- Defining/implementing new sourcing models to drive effectiveness and efficiency in delivering change
- Change Capability
- Implementing new ways of working which drive a reduction in time to market (e.g. agile)
- Leading and improving business or IT change delivery functions
- Change oversight
- Defining / implementing enterprise-wide or division-wide change oversight methods and forums.
- Defining / implementing control functions such as enterprise PMO
- Change operating model
Who you are:
- Great communication and presentation skills, e.g. ability to produce persuasive, impactful collateral
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Passionate about change and driven to exceeding your client’s expectations
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
We can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and customers.
Real experience and expertise is valued at Project One, and the way we work means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy.
You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out and deliver the best result for our customers.
In February 2016, we were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
We’re going places and we’d love you to join us on our journey.
Base plus bonus (overall package £130K – £180K), plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance