Programme Manager, Data Analytics, Information Management
Base plus bonus, OTE £130K-£180K
1 day ago
Information Management is a service that is geared around three principal offerings: Intelligent Automation to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes; Data Governance to ensure effective oversight; and AI and Analytics to improve data performance and to drive business differentiation.
We’re looking for Programme Managers with experience of shaping capability or delivering programmes that improve or optimise the way data / information is gathered, processed, analysed, used in decision making, and ultimately, monetised, in an organisation.
What we are looking for:
Data analytics experience:
- Experience of managing projects or programmes that improve data quality, governance and life-cycle
- Information management experience gained either in industry, or as a consultant or supplier
- Proven ability to champion the benefits of data projects and programmes across a whole organisation
- Experience working with the main toolsets for managing data through the data life-cycle
- Experience managing data projects and programmes using Agile methodology
Programme management experience:
- A proven track record of leading large, complex business & IT enabled transformation programmes
- Proven experience of C level consulting ideally gained at a top tier UK consultancy
- Evidence of managing multiple business streams and most or all parts of the programme lifecycle
- Directed large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes for more than 12 months
- Experience of working client-side gained within a FTSE 100 blue-chip company
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholder arrangements, including third-party vendors
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
Who you are:
- A clear communicator able to simplify complexity and ensure your client’s business can deliver change and exploit the benefits
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression with gravitas and confidence
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
We can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
Real experience and expertise is valued at Project One, and the way we work means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy. You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out to deliver the best result.
In February 2016, we were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
We’re going places and we’d love you to join us on our journey.
Base salary plus bonus, OTE £130K – £180K pa, plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance