£competitive, plus bonus
2 months ago
We’ve a great opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Manager to join our team and play an important role in our future.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Sales, the Knowledge Manager will provide strong leadership and ownership of Project One’s Knowledge Management and IP strategy.
Curating our knowledge assets and content, you’ll provide key support to our wider business development and account activity. You’ll be expected to take a hands-on and consultative approach in establishing a framework that describes all the knowledge we capture and the content we create.
The role is based at our Head Office in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, but could also suit someone who is mobile geographically or looking to relocate. Some travel is required as our management and consultant teams work remotely on client sites throughout the UK.
We are looking for:
- Experience of establishing Knowledge Management strategy in a professional services environment, ideally consulting
- A sound understanding of the principles of best practice knowledge management
- Experience of establishing processes for capturing and approving all knowledge
- Evidence of using knowledge assets to create value in supporting client engagements
- Experience of business development and change management
- First-class communication and relationship building skills
- Great organisation and prioritisation skills, with a ‘sleeves rolled-up’ mentality
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect
- Above all, you are positive, innovative and resilient, and passionate about what you do
We can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect, where you’ll be trusted to do your job using your skills and experience to full effect.
We value real experience and expertise at Project One. You’ll join a talented bunch of highly capable people, who share a genuine desire to help each other out to deliver the best result.
In February 2016, we were once again recognised as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
£competitive, plus performance related bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday