Programme Directors, Strategy, Advisory & Transformation
Full time permanent
Base plus bonus, OTE £130-£180K+
6 days ago
At Project One Consulting we help our customers turn their strategic goals into defined transformation roadmaps. We support them by helping to determine the main drivers and, by building a compelling case for change, enable them to target and deliver the benefits required.
We’re looking for Programme Directors with significant experience of advising at senior levels on how to convert strategy into business outcomes, and who are equally skilled at running change delivery programmes on the back of this.
If you have experience of defining business outcomes of digital transformation, and of turning digital strategy into doable roadmaps, we’d really like to hear from you.
What we look for:
- A proven track record of leading large, complex business & IT enabled transformation programmes
- Proven experience of C level consulting and client-side working, ideally gained at a top tier UK consultancy
- A proven track record of developing operating models and converting strategy into business outcomes
- The ability to build portfolios of programmes and change initiatives to deliver major transformation
- Evidence of managing multiple business streams and most or all parts of the programme lifecycle
- Experience of directing large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes for more than 12 months
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholder arrangements, including third-parties
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- Industry experience gained within a FTSE 100 blue-chip company
- Experience of advising on Digital strategy and transformation is highly desirable
Who you are:
- A clear communicator able to simplify complexity and ensure your client’s business can deliver change and exploit the benefits
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression with gravitas and confidence
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Positive and resilient, you are passionate about change and are driven to exceeding your client’s expectations through exceptional delivery
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
We can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
Real experience and expertise are valued at Project One, and the way we work means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy. You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out to deliver the best result.
In February 2016, we were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
Base plus bonus, OTE £130K – £180K, plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance