Programme Directors, Business & Technology-Enabled Transformation
Base plus bonus, OTE £130K-£180K
3 weeks ago
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional Programme Directors to join our UK team in helping us to lead and deliver major business-critical transformation programmes for our FTSE 100 customers.
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record of leading large, complex business & IT enabled transformation programmes
- Proven experience of C level consulting and client-side working, ideally gained at a top tier UK consultancy
- Evidence of managing multiple business streams and most or all parts of the programme lifecycle
- Experience of directing large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes for more than 12 months
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholder arrangements, including third-parties
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- Industry experience gained within a FTSE 100 blue-chip company
- Sector experience gained in FS, Telco, Retail, FMCG, Utilities and Manufacturing is highly compatible
- We’re particularly interested in hearing from people experienced in emerging technologies; shaping Digital strategy; scaled Agile methodology; Change Capability; and Data Analytics
Who you are:
- A clear communicator able to simplify complexity and ensure your client’s business can deliver change and exploit the benefits
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression with gravitas and confidence
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Positive and resilient, you are passionate about change and driven to exceeding client’s expectations through exceptional delivery
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
We can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
Real experience and expertise are valued at Project One, which means more collaboration, no pointy elbows, and no room for bureaucracy.
You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out and deliver the best result for our clients.
In February 2016, we were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
We’re going places and we’d love you to join us on our journey.
Base salary plus bonus, OTE £130K – £180K pa, plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance.