Programme Manager, UK Wide Opportunities
2 months ago
At Project One, we are Change Experts. We are one of the fastest growing management consultancies in the UK and have great ambitions. We are independent and empower our people to lead our business.
We work with many of the UK’s leading organisations, across multiple sectors, to deliver transformational and business-critical change, at scale, with most of our programmes having £multi-million budgets.
All our consultants have 15-20 years of experience of leading and delivering on major programmes of change, and work on challenging and varied assignments, across a range of industries and customers.
Why work for us?
Working for Project One is refreshingly different. We have a positive culture based on strong values, mutual respect and collaboration, and share a genuine desire to help each other achieve the best result for our customers.
Your experience really counts at Project One; we’ll trust you to do your job and we won’t pigeon-hole you either. Getting together to celebrate success, and reward and recognise high performance, is something we love to do.
We pride ourselves on the wellbeing and support which we offer to our people. Over the years, we have featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and most recently we were recognised by Great Place to Work© as a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing.
What do we look for?
A proven track record of leading and delivering major change programmes is essential, ideally with experience of undertaking programme assurance reviews and programme recovery.
Whether your experience is in digital or data transformation, or if you have advised on internal change capability or helped clients to shape their strategy, we’d love to hear from you.
We work across the UK and Globally, so you’ll need to have full location flexibility and be comfortable working away from home as required.
In addition, we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of C-level consulting and client-side working, ideally gained at a Big 4 consultancy
- Evidence of managing multiple business streams and most or all parts of the programme lifecycle
- Experience of directing large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholder arrangements, including third-parties
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- Multi-sector experience e.g. FS, Telco, Retail, FMCG, Utilities, Manufacturing & Public Sector, is ideal
Who will you be?
- A clear communicator with the confidence to engage at all levels, from C-suite to workstream leads
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Passionate about change and driven to exceeding your customers’ expectations
Base salary plus utilisation, OTE £140K – £160K++ pa; flexible holidays up to 40 days; private healthcare; pension scheme and salary sacrifice option; life assurance.