Base salary + bonus and benefits
1 week ago
Project One has ambitious plans for growth. Our people are core to our success and identifying new talent to join our organisation is a key priority for us. We have made a considerable investment over the last four years to strengthen our recruitment capability with an in-house team who deliver a strong pipeline of talented candidates.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Partner to join our team, based at our Head Office in Holmes Chapel, as part of the People team, the Recruitment Partner will work alongside our client delivery team and own the end-to-end candidate sourcing and assessment process, the recruitment strategy, methodology and governance.
In addition, there will be opportunities to contribute ideas towards improving the way we work, and to work with colleagues across different areas of the business. You will be given the autonomy to develop the role to add real value to the business.
- Identifying potential candidates directly and attracting them to Project One
- Effectively building and managing a talent pool of potential candidates
- Undertaking competitor and market analysis
- Responsibility for recruitment campaigns via LinkedIn and other sources
- Continuously develop our employer branding and attraction strategy
What we look for:
- Proven track record of direct sourcing and headhunting of senior level candidates either in an internal or agency capacity
- Ability to proactively identify talent through use of internal networks and employee referrals
- Previous experience of recruiting within a professional services environment, ideally consulting, would be advantageous
- Extensive experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced professional environment
- Real drive, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- A genuine desire to work as part of a team
What we can offer you:
A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect, in a highly collaborative environment where contributing to each other’s success is important. You’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference by playing a big part in the success of our company
Benefits: private healthcare, (including a health cash plan), life cover, pension scheme, 25 days’ holiday