Valuable Content Award winners!
We are delighted to have received the sought after Valuable Content Award from our esteemed partners Sonja and Sharon at Valuable Content. They believe that great content deserves prizes, and they reward companies who consistently produce outstanding content with a Valuable Content Award. Winners get a coveted VC Award badge to display on their website (plus a real badge to wear). We’d like to say a massive Thank you!!
So why did we get this award?
Two years ago, we embarked on our own journey of change. Although we have a team of 100+ deeply experienced consultants, doing great work for some of the UK’s best-known names, including, John Lewis Partnership, The Co-operative Group, Rolls-Royce and Virgin Media, to name a few, our brand was little known in the wider marketplace. We needed to change this.
We had to rethink our strategy, from the brand message up. Roll forward to today, and with some expert help from Valuable Content, Ultimate and the central Project One team we have new, clearer messages, a new website, a library of valuable content and the Real Change Club – a members club with over 900 UK leaders receiving valuable and interesting content from us each month. All this leads to a greater awareness amongst existing clients and the wider market. The work is attracting inbound leads from potential clients and high calibre recruitment candidates. There’s a greater consistency and a new confidence around the firm, reflected in our recent European Business Award – Project One is national champion for the UK in the ELITE Award for Growth Strategy of the Year.
The impact on our business
- A renewed and shared purpose for Project One.
- Consistent messages and clear articulation of the Project One story and our values.
- Better conversations. Consultants are equipped to contribute more to business development. The growing library of valuable content supports sales conversations.
- More people contributing to the sales process, in a way that feels natural.
- More successful bids. The work on the message and values has made responding to bids faster and more successful. Project One has plenty of powerful content to hand that illustrates their value.
- Inbound leads from the right type of clients via the Real Change Club.
- Easier recruitment process – the content is motivating inbound enquiries from potential employees too.
- More confidence in the business – pride in the message, brand and the website.
“Here at Project One we’ll never go back in terms of quality. We’ll drive to keep improving our content and we’re getting better and better. My aim with our content is to produce something of quality that somebody values, I want to drive business, but I want it to be valued. I want people to love what we produce – to cherish and value it. This gives me immense pride.” Geoff Mason, Content Director
16 March 2016